Wednesday, October 8, 2008

No Pizza?

I got home late last night. I was working on homework in the library after orchestra. It made me lonely and hungry. Unfortunately by the time I got home (9:20) Lucy had already eaten. I am so tired of the leftovers we have in the fridge. I feel like I've been eating the same food for a week. It was Tuesday, so why don't I just go downstairs for all you can eat pizza? I grabbed a book to read and headed downstairs! I don't like eating at restaurants by myself usually, but I figured it was ok since I was 1) getting my money's worth and 2) I lived upstairs. But when I got down I was denied my heart's only desire! All you can eat pizza only goes till 9. It made me very sad. Now I'm procrastinating on a paper, so I apologize if this isn't the most interesting post ever. I'd rather be writing uninteresting things here than observant, well thought out stuff about Mozart.

No comments: