Sunday, March 15, 2009

Finals... yay

So maybe starting an online food diary the weeks right before finals wasn't a good idea.  I'm busy working on final papers, studying for music history AND preparing for an interview at Davis tomorrow.  Yay grad school!  I'm super excited, I'm even really enjoying my paper topics, I just wish I had one less thing on my plate.  I did mess up on my meatless lent.  I was digging through my cupboard looking for something easy and quick to eat for dinner between paragraphs, and found a can of ravioli.  I didn't even think, it didn't even occur to me till I was halfway through the bowl.  Hey, these are BEEF ravioli!  Darnit!  I guess I just figured I ha rid the house of meat products and could eat anything I had.  Oops.  I have been enjoying cooking vegitarian.  I made spring rolls, and potato soup, and next week, after finals, I'm going to splurge on some fresh fish.  mmmmmmm.  Back to the paper writing...

No comments: